Link alternatif AsianBookie.com: | asianbookie6.com |  asianbookie.uk | (Bookmark CTRL+D)

SBOTOP

bet365 - Best Live Odds on All Asian Handicaps. - SIGN UP NOW!

M88.com

Main Menu | Preferences | Search | Register | Log In

Registered Forum Members: 270892 and growing!

What's happenning,Mr GP? - AsianBandar.Com Forums

AB CHARITY Projects Archive 
 Main Menu > AB CHARITY Projects Archive > What's happenning,Mr GP?

» CHAT Now! «  [ 337 Chatters Online ]
Search | Register | Log In
This Discussion has been locked.
 ( Page 1 )  Go to Last Post    
Posted By Topic: What's happenning,Mr GP?       - Views: 1619
Yeti Rider
21-Sep 2007 Friday 9:59 PM (6064 days ago)               #1
Master Member

Liked By: 635

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Mr GP, What happen to the later result/s on the team ABFC friendlies or tournament? Why aren't there any more update/s coming ????
What happen to the Team or the Players? DISBAND AGAIN ?
Please do not act DUMB or ignore this request ? I felt you DO own us,SUPPORTERS, an explaination ! Am I right to say that ?
Also please DO NOT take offences on my way of asking! I know it's wrong, but .....

Waiting for your reply,PATIENTLY !!

Cheers MING

AsianBookie Tipsters Championship
Member of Team:
Smile!
(Est. Sep 2009)

Total Members: 4

SKYBULLET007
22-Sep 2007 Saturday 12:51 PM (6063 days ago)            #2
Administrator

Liked By: 3613
Followers: 22

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

quote originally posted by Yeti Rider:

Mr GP, What happen to the later result/s on the team ABFC friendlies or tournament? Why aren't there any more update/s coming ????
Please do not act DUMB or ignore this request ? I felt you DO own us,SUPPORTERS, an explaination ! Am I right to say that ?
Also please DO NOT take offences on my way of asking! I know it's wrong, but .....

Waiting for new league to start ma. Ur legs itchy ar. Can call me for some temporary games if u want. But only on Sundays hor. Either 3 or 5pm game. GP is always doing a good job brudder. He's coordinating alone and it's tough right. It's not easy to be a manager and he's alway very responsible. I quit not because of him but some other unforeseen circumstances. Would like to join back once things are settled and if I'm still welcome heehee Playful

LUTOLOGY IS THE NAME

SHIOKENINI IS THE GAME

Member of Team:
THE OPPOSITION
(Est. Apr 2011)

Total Members: 5
Fate~is~Cruel
22-Sep 2007 Saturday 12:53 PM (6063 days ago)            #3
*Gold Member*

Liked By: 7

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Hey boy... Next time learn to respect people b4 they respect u. Newaluboy pretty much sum up the case.

To forgive. To forget. After all we still love each other. But still we have to part. Fate.

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage."

If we must part,
Then let it be like this;
Not heart on heart,
Nor with the useless anguish of a kiss;
But touch mine hand and say;
'Until tomorrow or some other day,
If we must part.'

Member of Team:
Futters Utd
(Est. Jan 2012)

Total Members: 3

OwrightO
22-Sep 2007 Saturday 4:32 PM (6063 days ago)            #4

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Yeti, maybe you can go down for the games to support the team and give us an update on the result? Smile

Gentlepleas
22-Sep 2007 Saturday 5:15 PM (6063 days ago)            #5
*Diamond Member*

Liked By: 8440
Followers: 23

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

quote:

Yeti,

I don't really owe you any explanation of any sort. Cos I don see you at the ground though you claim to be a supporter.

All Players are standing down for the time being due to the Ramandan Period. As the team, is made up of a percentage of Malay Muslims, its best we stand down till the Fasting period is over.

Now to answer all your questions:

1) What happen to the later result/s on the team ABFC friendlies or tournament?

We only played 4 tournaments games out of 7. Due to heavy downpours and lack of player commitment, we had to concede 2 walkovers. For both of these games, the fees which had to be paid to the organisers were beared by me and none other. In the 7th game which is next week, we will be playing it as our last tournament game to sum up this tourney.

After 3 ordeals in my 2 year tourney, my conclusion is ABFC is of a Social stature and not competitive. As such all games from now on will be just social and reverting back to 2 games per month.

2) Why aren't there any more update/s coming ????

Self explained as above.

3) What happen to the Team or the Players? DISBAND AGAIN ?

May i know where you got this source of information about disbanding from? DO you know all the players personally to say such a comment? I think not cos as i had said above i don't see you at the grounds giving your support.

4) Please do not act DUMB or ignore this request ? I felt you DO own us,SUPPORTERS, an explaination ! Am I right to say that ?

I do not act dumb as i had run the team as best within my abilities, by the way jus for your info, i possess a Class "C" license from the FAS Coaching Department which at this social level is already over qualified. By the way, those who support so far are those who came down to watch us. They are notified by msg via Handphone of all games if there is one.

5) Also please DO NOT take offences on my way of asking! I know it's wrong, but .....

Waiting for your reply,PATIENTLY

I do not take offence of your intent but your approach really need some refining.

Young Man, I did not take you in as a player cos you are too young to be in this team. In fact at 17, there are many other teams who will take you instead cos not many social teams pay for the injuries of their players. For me, players getting injured is a paramount concern in each game.

When the worse happens, most of the time i will be taking the lead to pay or attend to them with my first aid kit. Every player who were injured during my tenure had been accompanied either to send to a hospital and as a manager i will make a conscientous effort to follow up on the injury update.

Sometimes when an incident becomes ugly, it can become messy. The bigger boys will take in their stride that its part of teh game but to young boys like yourself, how am i to answer to them? Which parent will allow their sons to play for a non official team with no insurance coverage? I always pray for no injury in a game cos in the end its jus a friendly. We are not paid thousands of pounds to play weekly. So there is no need to cheong like mad.

That pretty much sum up everything. Grow up and when you become bigger or older then we will allow you into the squad.

Member of Team:
AB Charity
(Est. Apr 2012)

Team Ranked: #17 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 6,851,250 Total Members: 122
Yeti Rider
22-Sep 2007 Saturday 9:58 PM (6063 days ago)            #6
Master Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

quote originally posted by Newaluboy:

U hv every rite to ask but not in such manner, GP has contributed much to our FC Club, carry the heavy task solo by no means an easy task. To excel require strong commitment n dedication fm our players(members)too not only resting on GP alone to solve this problem.

Lack of support fm forum members,players and supporters alike r the main cause of mediocre success for our club. B4 asking anything ask yrself wat hv u contributed to our beloved FC??? If zero then better dun ask.

If there is THE attitude I going to get from you,...well keep it up !! Evil Grin
I ain't got nothing to agrue about !!
By the mean time, Bro, COOL DOWN !! Evil Grin You are fanning thing up a bit! I mean no harm,seriously !!

Cheers MING

Member of Team:
Smile!
(Est. Sep 2009)

Yeti Rider
22-Sep 2007 Saturday 10:20 PM (6063 days ago)            #7
Master Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

quote originally posted by Gentlepleas:

Yeti,

I don't really owe you any explanation of any sort. Cos I don see you at the ground though you claim to be a supporter.

All Players are standing down for the time being due to the Ramandan Period. As the team, is made up of a percentage of Malay Muslims, its best we stand down till the Fasting period is over.

Now to answer all your questions:

1) What happen to the later result/s on the team ABFC friendlies or tournament?

We only played 4 tournaments games out of 7. Due to heavy downpours and lack of player commitment, we had to concede 2 walkovers. For both of these games, the fees which had to be paid to the organisers were beared by me and none other. In the 7th game which is next week, we will be playing it as our last tournament game to sum up this tourney.

After 3 ordeals in my 2 year tourney, my conclusion is ABFC is of a Social stature and not competitive. As such all games from now on will be just social and reverting back to 2 games per month.

2) Why aren't there any more update/s coming ????

Self explained as above.

3) What happen to the Team or the Players? DISBAND AGAIN ?

May i know where you got this source of information about disbanding from? DO you know all the players personally to say such a comment? I think not cos as i had said above i don't see you at the grounds giving your support.

4) Please do not act DUMB or ignore this request ? I felt you DO own us,SUPPORTERS, an explaination ! Am I right to say that ?

I do not act dumb as i had run the team as best within my abilities, by the way jus for your info, i possess a Class "C" license from the FAS Coaching Department which at this social level is already over qualified. By the way, those who support so far are those who came down to watch us. They are notified by msg via Handphone of all games if there is one.

5) Also please DO NOT take offences on my way of asking! I know it's wrong, but .....

Waiting for your reply,PATIENTLY

I do not take offence of your intent but your approach really need some refining.

Young Man, I did not take you in as a player cos you are too young to be in this team. In fact at 17, there are many other teams who will take you instead cos not many social teams pay for the injuries of their players. For me, players getting injured is a paramount concern in each game.

When the worse happens, most of the time i will be taking the lead to pay or attend to them with my first aid kit. Every player who were injured during my tenure had been accompanied either to send to a hospital and as a manager i will make a conscientous effort to follow up on the injury update.

Sometimes when an incident becomes ugly, it can become messy. The bigger boys will take in their stride that its part of teh game but to young boys like yourself, how am i to answer to them? Which parent will allow their sons to play for a non official team with no insurance coverage? I always pray for no injury in a game cos in the end its jus a friendly. We are not paid thousands of pounds to play weekly. So there is no need to cheong like mad.

That pretty much sum up everything. Grow up and when you become bigger or older then we will allow you into the squad.

Mr GP,

I don't want to be HATRED by anyone/everyone through this forum or ABFC!
I do admit I WAS way too HARSH on the usage of words and my unthoughtful attitude!
I wasn't aware of this situation and couldn't foreseen the uproar reaction!
My fault,honestly ! So guys, will I be forgive and forget ? Or the anger keep burning ????

Cheers MING

Member of Team:
Smile!
(Est. Sep 2009)

Gentlepleas
23-Sep 2007 Sunday 12:19 AM (6063 days ago)            #8
*Diamond Member*

Liked By: 8440
Followers: 23

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Mr GP,

I don't want to be HATRED by anyone/everyone through this forum or ABFC!
I do admit I WAS way too HARSH on the usage of words and my unthoughtful attitude!
I wasn't aware of this situation and couldn't foreseen the uproar reaction!
My fault,honestly ! So guys, will I be forgive and forget ? Or the anger keep burning ????

Young Man, It seems like you should reflect as far as you can when you shoot words out, especially accusations about someone's behaviour.

What's the point of saying sorry without even considering your repercussions when you dish it out? I don't think you would like it if someone stab you from the back and say sorry after the damage is done right?

Learn this lesson well and Don't forget!

Member of Team:
AB Charity
(Est. Apr 2012)

Team Ranked: #17 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 6,851,250 Total Members: 122
robertthj
23-Sep 2007 Sunday 2:58 AM (6062 days ago)            #9
Administrator

Liked By: 3638
Followers: 10

Tipsters
Championship:
AB$: 1,762,500
Ranked:

I only know from gunningeva that last match was cancelled due to bad weather?
I always support ABFC, even though i only went down once.
Hope this break is a good one and every player to excel in their position in all future games!
Keep updating so i can go down to give my moral support if i'm free on your games!

roodney
27-Dec 2007 Thursday 11:24 PM (5967 days ago)            #10

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Yeti i only met GP once n talk to him and i already knw that he is a gd person and saying sorry doesnt even make a difference when GP did so much for the team and u are here critising him like this wat's wrong with u?

Member of Team:
HUMSUP GANG
(Est. Nov 2006)

Team Ranked: #28 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 3,469,687 Total Members: 487
BBfifa07
28-Dec 2007 Friday 2:41 AM (5966 days ago)            #11
Veteran Member

Liked By: 127

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

quote originally posted by roodney:

Yeti i only met GP once n talk to him and i already knw that he is a gd person and saying sorry doesnt even make a difference when GP did so much for the team and u are here critising him like this wat's wrong with u?

Rulin may be = Current Ronaldo (Ac milan)??????

Playful

Member of Team:
LET'S WIN TOGETHER TEAM
(Est. Dec 2009)

Team Ranked: #4 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 77,712,187 Total Members: 3710
Yeti Rider
29-Dec 2007 Saturday 6:45 PM (5965 days ago)            #12
Master Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Mr know nothing User,

Trying to fan up emotion ,huh ? Boy oh boy, It seem to me that you are trying very hard to please GP by stepping on my remarks!! Will that work ??
Secondly, I had already got my deserved reprimanding from GP,I don't need yours, understand ?
Lastly , let not create something you can't end it! Know your limit !!

Evil Grin

Cheers MING

Member of Team:
Smile!
(Est. Sep 2009)

roodney
29-Dec 2007 Saturday 7:07 PM (5965 days ago)            #13

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

odney:

Mr know nothing User,

Trying to fan up emotion ,huh ? Boy oh boy, It seem to me that you are trying very hard to please GP by stepping on my remarks!! Will that work ??
Secondly, I had already got my deserved reprimanding from GP,I don't need yours, understand ?
Lastly , let not create something you can't end it! Know your limit !!

U see i dont need to be a bootlicker i am looking from a neutral point of views and seeing what every1 have been saying about u. Get it right! Lastly i dont have a limit...

Member of Team:
HUMSUP GANG
(Est. Nov 2006)

Team Ranked: #28 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 3,469,687 Total Members: 487
Yeti Rider
29-Dec 2007 Saturday 7:21 PM (5965 days ago)            #14
Master Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

U see i dont need to be a bootlicker i am looking from a neutral point of views and seeing what every1 have been saying about u. Get it right! Lastly i dont have a limit...

Geez... Is it just me or you getting heat up ? Requoting your word, " Get It right", this is over,...closed chapter!! I am not going to engage in this, it is totally out of point! Say what you FEEL, but DON"T get personal!! I am done with you !! Cool Indifference

Cheers MING

Member of Team:
Smile!
(Est. Sep 2009)

BBfifa07
29-Dec 2007 Saturday 7:53 PM (5965 days ago)            #15
Veteran Member

Liked By: 127

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Geez... Is it just me or you getting heat up ? Requoting your word, " Get It right", this is over,...closed chapter!! I am not going to engage in this, it is totally out of point! Say what you FEEL, but DON"T get personal!! I am done with you !!

14 yr old boy vs ???????
this 'roodney' aka Rulin is just a normal kid lor , so he's words may be some kind of eh....... u know?

Playful

Member of Team:
LET'S WIN TOGETHER TEAM
(Est. Dec 2009)

Team Ranked: #4 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 77,712,187 Total Members: 3710
Gunningeva
30-Dec 2007 Sunday 3:21 AM (5964 days ago)            #16
*Gold Member*

Liked By: 290

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

sigh.....

boring stuff....

No matter what thing happen.. just have to smile.. got to face it anyway...

Over The Hedge Pictures, Images and Photos

Member of Team:
Smile!
(Est. Sep 2009)

[Go Back to Top]
 Main Menu > AB CHARITY Projects Archive > What's happenning,Mr GP?
Thread is Locked

This Discussion has been locked.

Change Timezone:   

9. H_M ms

AsianBookie.com Forums Home | Back to AsianBookie.com

© Copyright 1998-2024 AsianBookie.Com - All rights reserved.
Advertise Feedback WAP Privacy Policy Terms of Service